Alopecia areata

I am having patches of baldness ..even after treatment it's not getting cured.. need to know a good doctor or some suggestions to cure this condition ..and how cab I prevent this condition from worsening.
views-icons 42 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Mukesh Batra
Trichologist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
start treatment from a dermatologist. Normally it takes few months treatment to get hair growth. Once in a month injections are given at the site
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?