Alopecia areata barbae

From last three months i m suffering from alopecia areata barbae and spots are spreading on my face. Initially there was only 1 spot but in a span of just 3 months 2 more spots has come. Is there any treatment of this disease?
views-icons 182 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shruti Jadhav Devershi
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Yes definitely there is a treatment. Alopecia areata is commonly treated with intra lesional steroid injections. You will require multiple sittings. Please see a Dermatologist. Regards, Dr.Shruti Jadhav Devershi, Sólskin professional Dermacare, Kharadi, Pune.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?