Alopecia AreatA
I am having a big patch on my head of bald region. I am having this since an year. I have consulted both homeopathic and allopathic doctor. But the patch has not gone yet. Whever i start the med the patch shifts itself a bit. Although it has shorten up a bit. But sometimes it seems to grow. My hairs around the patch are falling. When i take a bath. I need tips to excalate the growth in the patch and help me cope up with it.

Dr. Himanshu Gupta

For Alopecia Areata you need to consult a dermatologist. Topical medications and injection are used for treatment. You may consult Dr Ankur Talwar @ Talwar Skin Institute, Indra Nagar, Lucknow.