Alopeci areata-extensive

I have been suffering from alopecia areata for last 5 years. Whenever I start taking medicines, the hairfall stops but after some time, it recurs at the same place. There is a loss in facial hairs as well. Is there any permanent cure possible for this in homoeopathy?

Doctor Answers (4) on Alopeci areata-extensive

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Hairfall or alopecia is a symptom.of internal disorder. We need to have a thorough understanding of ur lifestyle and make modifications for maximum benefit. Our herbal hair oil has also done miracles for alopecia patients. Www.sknessentials.com just log on and order ur bottle of healthy hair oil. Rest we can sit and chalk out a programe for your hair growth
Dr. Vivek Pahwa Delhi | Homeopath
Yes sir there is a permanent cure for your alopecia problem .you need to consult me personally and talk to me at phone so that your problem can be studied in detail and a medicine will be given which will reduce the spots of hair loss and would cure it completely and the address is A-248 sudershan park ,near moti nagar ,new delhi 110015 that's multispeciality Homoeopathic clinic