Allergy or something

I have been having these patches all over my body for a week.First they were small and would vanish in some hour.After sometimes,They were big.The local physician prescribed me avil.But now they are multiplying and cause serious itching.Now what should I do ? What kind of specialized doctor should I visit ? Is this something than allergy ?
views-icons 36 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. C.R.V.Narasimhalu
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Chennai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

It is looking like allergic disease... Use Tablet levocetrizine 5 mg at night... Review after one week to know the progress.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?