Allergy on face and head
Hello sir/mam i have allergy problem in my skin, in my head there are dandruff always and in my face it is read and there had brings read pimples in every days in new new place for 5 days approx and i am using cream (elcon and appifil cream) and whenever i do not use that cream my face goes to red and little pimples comes around face i am suffering this problem since i was 13 and now i am 22 so give me complete suggestion please thank you.

Dr. Himanshu Gupta

Your skin is oily (seborrhea). Cream you are applying contains steroid which is leading to recurrent acneiform eruption, so stop applying that cream. Difficult to suggest treatment without seeing you personally. Dr H Gupta Sunil polyclinic, palam village Guru Angad Dev Medical Centre, Tilak nagar