Allergies inside the skin
I was using an antibiotic for the treatment of awound suddenly an allergy and redness came to my hands ..but the allergies is inside the skin it is too itchy i took  cetrizine but nothing happened even i got injection of hydrocortisone but for some time it relaxed the itchiness then it started again

Hi .. U might have got Urticaria... There are various triggers for this condition... Detailed history is required..
Plz do direct online consultation with photographs for detailed prescription
Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this problem... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.