Skin allergy
I have skin allergy since last 1.4yrs. I have to take anti histamines per day. Need some proper treatment. I have cough problem also. Want to know reason for the allergy.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

This is limited details and more precise information is needed about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. A photograph would have been helpful. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan. I believe you might be talking of a skin condition called urticaria but it needs to be confirmed.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.