Allergic rhinitis

Hi doctor, I am having a runny nose, heavy sneezing every day. It happened recently. I asked one of friend studying for MBBS and he told it might be pollen allergy. I have noticed that I have trees near to my stay and those are having flowers . He suggested to take allergic medicines like citrizine and some nasal drops. Do pollen allergy can cause asthma ? I m planning to buy a mosquito net, Do mosquito net help to escape from pollens? Do I need to actually consult a physician for this?
views-icons 68 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many diseases. This is limited information to make precise recommendations. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist to understand the condition. A thorough evaluation if necessary should be done. Hope it helps you.
Next Steps
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Health Tips
Avoid self medications. Meet a Dermatologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?