Allergic reaction on neck
I have got some red marks allergic reaction on neck. I have been applying aloe vera gel but no respite. How can the same be treated?

Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this problem... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Don’t apply aloe Vera gel It can further irritate the skin Consult with proper pics or. Video consultation
You can take tab Avil 10 mg for instant relief. However kindly video consult for better understanding of the rash and management.