Allergic asthma
Sir, I am suffering from allergic asthma from past few months had lots of medicine but am not been able to treat this problem disease is been cured until am having medicine doctor prescribes me medicine I.e. Montulukast levoceterzin Monutucortil D6 then told me to have only antiallergic medicine daily plz suggest me something so that I can cure this disease

Dr. Amruth Sindhu
Pulmonologist 10 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. I understand your concerns. you are having asthma. You will need to undergo a pulmonary function test which is needed for diagnosis and also to assess severity of asthma based on which treatemnt can be started. consult a pulmonologist for the same. if you are from bangalore you can consult me at my clinic at hebbal kempapura. details are given in practo. hope your questions were answered. thanks.