All Body Test

I am 57 year old male and suffring with lower back pain and both legs pain i want to all test of my body. Pls suggest me which test is necessary for my age to find the illnesses in this age. Which lab is good for this Pls reply at the earliest Regards K k sharma
views-icons 67 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on All Body Test

doctor profile image
Dr. Abhishek Haldar
6 yrs. of exp | Noida | Orthopedist
Kindly show yourself to a orthopaedic doctor for proper examination and advice for exact related investigations. Clinical diagnosis and investigated diagnosis can be differen. As I always said " Investigations does not make a diagnosis, it just help us to confirm our diagnosis".
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?