Age Spots on shoulder
Age spots(Black Spots) on my shoulder, arms and neck what is the cause i m getting this. please tell me the treatment and causes

Dr. Nagaraju D
Hair Transplant Surgeon 5 yrs exp Hyderabad

Dear patient Black spots on the shoulder, neck are caused by many reasons such as aging, viral infection, fungal infection and long term itching..etc.. It needs to be examined before treating the patient so that u ll get proper treatment Please consult near by dermatologist for further work up Regards..
Dr. Manoj Agarwala

This is limited details and more precise information is needed about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination is needed to solve the mystery. A photograph would have been helpful. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Apply Sunscreens regularly.