Age related degeneration
Age related degeneration My mother is having age related macular degeneration in both eyes.. What's the solution other than infections? We have already taken 3 - 3 injections in both eyes but now after a month same issue reported in left eye. Is the life of treatment is just one month?? Please suggest

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply on 11th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for online treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Geetika Bansal
Homoeopath 20 yrs exp Delhi

Homeopathic remedies increase retinal perfusion and slow down the degerative process..
Dr. (Prof.) Nilanjana Basu
Homoeopath 16 yrs exp Noida

Hello. It is well known that homoeopathic medicines works well in degenerative disorders. Caution should be taken in this case, cause it is related to the eye. Regards
Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 34 yrs exp Kolkata
It is a aging degenerative disease conditions. For the proper treatment a proper case taking is required for characterized treatment. So may contact through Practo location dumdum Kolkata else entire exercise will be fruitless. Thanks
Dr. Gagandeep Singh Ahuja
Homeopath 14 yrs exp Delhi
You can try homeopathy cinneria eye drops with alcohol 2 drops two times a day along with gingko biloba 1x tablets 1 tab twice a day