After bowel moment, pain in my stomach
Hi, I am Arjun and age is 27, last few weeks I have problem which is once I went motion I have pain in my stomach. Motion consistency is loose even though I have to give pressure to go motion. Some time motion is in red but I am not sure whether it is blood or something. Please help me

Clinical examination needed as examination and history can't be replaced. Just do lifestyle and dietary modification. Small and frequent meals Avoid alcohol, smoking if any, excessive oily food, carbinatives , beverages , tea,  coffee,  prolonged fasting, artificial juices Plenty of water High fiber diet like salads green vegetables and fruits Regular exercise like brisk walk with profusely sweeting Avoid heavy meals for evening hours Chew your food well before swellow Avoid milk and panner Add curd and Butter milk in diet Curd and rice based diet Consult gastrontenteroloist if symptoms persist
Pain in stomach can be because of gastroenteritis or gastritis. Your diet might be deficient in fibres because of which stool bulk is less and you need to strain during defecation. Take adequate amt of fibres in diet Drink plenty of water and fluids You might need antibiotics and acid suppressants for your stomach ache and blood in stool ll need evaluation for which you need to visit some general surgeon nearby.