ADHD or something else don't know
Hello there, Ive been going through an issue since past so many years but now it got worse am having problem facing contraction focus and stability and I would say I get mood swings too often I mean I can literally be happy sad angry all in 10 minute of span. And am very poor in making decisions as brain can't figure out what's good for me and because of this am ruined my own career. And I thought am lazy so but that's not true am not the sae since I was a kid. Hello docs am going through worst phase of my life, As now there numeromus stories and uncontrollable imagination going on my and there so many facinating characters Rome around my mind I would say I like be in my own mind and I can't even talk to anyone as I can't focus what they are saying though I can make conclusion but still I look very weird whenever I talk to anyone am being isolated am lost in my mind I don't know how to get out of this I can't even able to talk to my mom because I can't focus on anything, please help

Dear Sir/Madam, We can understand your situation. It is the form of piled up depression. We request you to kindly visit the clinic to get the issue/problem sorted out. Call Double nine four double zero triple seven three two. Thanks Dr.HemaKarthik
You need to be assessed by standardised tool if the symptoms are due to adult adhd. If so treatment would show good results. If not, other possibilities need to be ruled out. Good luck.
Consult a psychiatrist
Consult a Psychiatrist or contact me on practo