Adenoid Enlarged
My daughter is diagnosed with enlarged adenoid due to which her ear has got infected. She had high pain for 4-5 days before we took her to the doctor (this was around 2 months ago). Doctor got the x-ray done and confirmed the adenoid problem. Now he says that a surgery is must. Consulted another doctor and he also says surgery is must.. one of our known doctor, a dentist,  says that she is too young and we should try Homeopathy instead of operation.  We went to a Homeo doctor as well and he said it can be cured but will take time.. but she is having constant itching and I can see done puss deposited inside her ear.   Homeo doctor has given the date if 19th July for investigation till then I fear her infection might increase.  I am in dilemma.. what to do. Please suggest.. Thanks in advance.. Regards, Ravindra Bisht

She is already 8? It should have been operated by now. And if adenoid is still giving A problem , my advice is to get it operated ASAP. Just ask ur Doctor , what will be changes if not operated and can those be reversed???