Acute scalp dandruff
I have acute problem of big scales of dandruff and skin even after repeated shampooing. I do not use any anti dandruff shampoo as my hair gets dry and I am suffering hairloss. Recently big chunks of skin (sebo) have come out . plz suggest how to cure this dandruff permanently

Dr. Yogesh Joshi
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Pune

Dr.Yogesh here It is suggested to use tuvarak tailam for application. Decoction of triphala +neem+darvi churam for hair  wash will help you.
Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hi You seem to be describing seborrheic dermatitis. In this condition there is excessive oil secretion from the sebaceous glands. This condition needs more than shampoo. You may need lotions containing salicylic acid or tar to be  applied overnight.  Please meet a dermatologist so they can advise you. Sometimes this condition may even need oral tablets. If untreated this leads  to hair fall.