Dandruff stuck on scalp

I have severe problem of dandruff. It's not in hair but strongly stuck in the skin. Once I shampoo my hair it seems to be gone but as soon as the hair get dry, it appears again and I literally have to scratch to remove. It leaves some liquid behind sometimes little bleeding also. Same in chest eyebrows n beard. help pl

Doctor Answers (1) on Dandruff stuck on scalp

Dr. Prakash Kumar Khute Delhi | Dermatologist
I think you have seborrheic dermatitis which is known to recur in patients. Use scalpe shampoo alternate day also you can apply its foam to other affected areas, use momate lotion once at night over scalp and chest area and cream tacroz forte 0.1% twice daily over face along with a good moisturiser. But you should take all these medication under supervision of your dermatologist as the medications should not be used for longer time unsupervised to prevent side effects. Warm regards Dr Prakash khute