Acute pain in leg & back
My father is suffering from acute pain in leg and lower half of back. We have consulted multiple orthopedic and Neuro physicans but with no luck. He is suspected to be suffering from slip disc. Can someone suggest me what is the proper treatment for this?
42 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello, Disc problems are most patently dealt by orthopedician but the treatment is not complete unless it involves neurophysician and pphysiotherapist. But it's fact that these treatment cannot relieve your fathers pain but they sure can reduce his suffering. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.