Acute pain in foot
I've started developing this acute pain in bottom of my right foot, just near the finger joints. When I walk or stand, I can sense some solid thing is there. If I touch, I can feel that entire area is paining. The pain is not all the time, but when I get it, it's acute. What could be the problem? Which specialty Dr I should consult with? Please help and thank you in advance!
25 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 18 yrs exp Chennai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹700 for 24 hrs

You have to consult an Orthopaedician This requires clinical examination
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.