Acne vulgaris
Hi, I am suffering from acne past 1 year. I tried several dermatologist and tried many DIY but nothing works. My skin is worsen. Please suggest what should I do?

Treatment depends on the grade...Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Hi Acne is a complex disease with multiple factors like genetics, hormones, diet, drugs, cosmetics, sunlight, stress etc contributing to it. Treatment depends on the grade.
consult a dermatologist with photographs of your face and details of previous medicines taken.
You need to rule out any hormonal imbalances . If there are like pcos or Thyroid then it needs to be corrected accordingly.
no worries . please understand once you understand what triggers your acne you would be able to get hold on it . don't lose heart and take another opinion and share your past medical history.
never ever use betnovate or steroids for face then you won't respond to any treatment and it will only frustrate you due course of time.