Acne treatment

My self SHAKEEL Iam suffering from acne and I need to make my skin blemishes plz help me. Oh from a couple of Months.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Skin care needs to be customized based on the presenting complaints. There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions and commitment on part of the patient. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An attempt to find out the root cause of acne should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring. Each phase takes a couple of weeks before we move to the next phase of treatment. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Acne scar and pores can be treated with subcisions, dermaroller, fractional CO2 lasers, chemical peels and likewise. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation
A good skin care regimen comprises 4 steps - cleansing, toning, moisturizing and sun block. Based on your skin type, a dermatologist will recommend you appropriate products.
Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.
Dr. Deepti Saxena

You should follow your dermatologist as their are various methods for getting blemish free skin..and don't prick acne and don't apply multiple  creams
Dr. Shruti Patel
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Davanagere
consult your dermatologist. Do not pick pimples. It may leave the pigmentation or scar.