Acne scars and peeling
Respected doctors,... I have done several sittings laser therapy for my acne scars...But no satisfactory improvement... Still scar marks and pigmentation in the floor of the scar existing..which is the Nxt best treatment option I have to take... 1. is chemical peeling effective for acne scars...?.. If yes Avarage how many times I have to do.. Is there any complications with chemical peeling...? 2. Subcission treatment has any side effects or complications... Like scar mark of needling like that.?

Dr. Samkit Shah
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Vapi

Chemical peels are not very effective for acne scars. If you are not satisfied with laser treatment, then you should go ahead with combination of subcision with fractional co2 laser and fillers. Please check the quality of machine where you are getting treatment done. For your pigmentation, peels can be effective. If you want to go a step ahead, microneedle radio frequency is also a good option.
Dr. Sabyasachi Majumdar
Dermatologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata
You should not expect any medical advice without consulting the doctor. It is against medical ethics.