Acne prone skin
Hey My skin type is combination N my skin is acne prone i get pimples all over my face & its the worse thing that could ever happen to anybody I got a lot many scars too Open pores , white heads etc etc It can't be even worse More over that My hair & nails have became thinner over the time Baldness , pre- mature greying N the texture of my nails is really bad I'm looking for a budget friendly remedy/solution because imma student n i just cant afford those costly treatments Help needed :(

gel adapalene at night daily for 4 weeks salyzap cleanser twice daily