Acne Pimples Redness

Redness throughout my face with bumps/pimples underneath the skin that are painful. The skin i feel is going to peel in some days. But the bumps feels painful to touch. Can I apply Nadibact gel on this ?

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne Pimples Redness

Skin care needs to be customized based on the presenting complaints. There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions and commitment on part of the patient. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An attempt to find out the root cause of acne should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring. Each phase takes a couple of weeks before we move to the next phase of treatment. Have you applied a topical cream which is causing redness and scaling. You can apply nadibact as it helps many a times.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
You can consult me on Practo Direct for personal recommendations.