Acne on shoulders and bac
I have suffering with acne on shoulders and back for six years. I had consult the doctor two years ago I taken treatment for 2 months there was no improvement so I dropped. Doctor said it is due to pigmentation. So please tell me the correct solution to my problem.

Dr. Anshul Jain
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Nagpur
Hi Greetings. Seems like you are suffering from Folliculitis. It can be bacterial or fungal. Proper treatment is very essential for its complete remission otherwise the problem may persist.Oily skin and dandruff may be the cause.You can follow up message me regarding any help. Regards Dr Anshul Jain. Nagpur
Consult a good and qualified dermatologist for its further management.
Please avoid over-the-counter medicine

Head and shoulders acne treatment