Acne on entire upper body

Hii there, I have acne on my entire upper body from last 3-4 years. Earlier I had taken medicines for this but it didn't helped me quite. From last 3-4 days I'm getting red boils on my chest which is causing itching. Also, I have acne on my face, I'm applying neem face wash daily after bath and also aloe Vera gel. I go to gym regularly but I'm not taking any supplements and also I avoid junk foods and masala. I drink around 3-4 litres of water daily but it doesn't seem to help me. Any advice? Also I'm sending pics of my back and chest. Thank you.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Hi This looks as acneform eruptions. Are you on some supplements for bosy building? They may be a good reason to develop this type of skin problem, Meet a dermatologist in person to understand about these. These are easily amenable to treatment and should heal without leaving marks. All the best.