Acne on my face and body

I have pimples on my face and body too. Doctors call it acne in their language. I am consuming Hamdard Safi for last 2 weeks. Actually it helped me to reduce my acne on face and body. I just want to know from doctors around here that whether consuming Safi is safe or not. Because I heard many people and even few doctors say Safi contains high amount of arsenic which is harmful to human body parts specially kidneys. Please clarify it.

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne on my face and body

Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An attempt to find out the root cause of acne should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring. Each phase takes a couple of weeks before we move to the next phase of treatment. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Acne scar and pores can be treated with subcisions, dermaroller, fractional CO2 lasers, chemical peels and likewise. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation. Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation and make a path for the flawless skin you aspire for.
I cannot comment about the product in particular.