Acne marks and pigmentation
Hi doctors please find the attached images and help me to get rid of these acne marks,scars and uneven skin tone. I have got the carbon facial as well 4 sessions but still cant see much result i was expecting.

Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  consult me in my clinic or consult me by direct online consultation by sending photos as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment
When u have active pimples the first job is to stop them.else u land up in perpetual condition of having new scars because of new pimples Get rid of pimples by topical application of adapelene and benzoyl peroxide combinations Next tou need are SAMA peel sessions to stop pimples Then comes microneedling,dermapen,carbon laser peels ,laser dermafacial and so on
prac.to/drvjtannu Online consultation