Acne Dark spots
Hello, I have been facing acne and dark spots since several years. I have pigmentation too and my skin tone is not clear and complexion is dull. Please suggest something for these issues.

Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send more photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
You still have nodular acne which are deep seated. You will need oral medications ND some procedures. Please consult online for proper guidance ND treatment.
Hello dear. Acne needs a holistic approach, more so in female patients who might have hormonal fluctuations, PCOS etc. etc. The more you squeeze your pimples, more scars and pigmentation will ensue. For best results, please share more details and clearer pictures via online consultation and follow the prescription
Consult online
Drink plenty of water. Stay away from direct sunlight
Apply Himalaya pimples clear cream twice daily until complete cure.