Acne appearing again
I had microderma 2 years ago. My skin was healthy for 2 years. Now my acne has started to appear again. Is there a way to get rid of acne and the marks? Or should I get Microderma again?

Dr. Pinanky Jadhav-Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hello, microderma is not the solution for acne. It works as an adjuvant treatment for mild comedonal acne but it will not stop new pimples from forming. You will need topical and/or oral medicines to effectively counter acne depending on their severity . You may opt for peels which works for both acne as well as dark spots. Kindly visit a qualified dermatologist who will customize the treatment for you. For skin care tips on acne prone skin you may visit www.eternisclinic.com Regards, Dr Pinanky Jadhav, Pune