I have had severe acne from 2 months
I'm getting severe acne all over my face especially on my lower cheeks. I've tried azider 10 for 3 weeks then tretinoin cream for 1 weeks

It can be cleared...Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send more photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Don't worry. Your condition can be treated. You can consult the doctor online or visit our clinic so that we can check your skin properly and advice you the treatment accordingly.
Hello, Don't worry, you can take Homoeopathic medicines for acne .It has not side effects
You can take direct online consultation with me for further treatment guidance and cure
No need to worry.specific treatment is available.it depends on severity of the disease . Complete medical history is required.. Pls do online consultation with Dermatologist for detailed prescription & guidance.