Acne and Pores Problem

I am a 26 yrs old .for the past 4 years i have had large pores on my face and blackhead also.Recently i took a course of Gel Acne war plus for 3 months but still no improvement, is this gel for pores removal or acne removal.Could you please give me any good suggestions?

Harisha N L

Scars can involve textural change in the superficial and deep dermis, and can also be associated with erythema, and less often pigmentary change. In general, treatment of acne scarring is a multistep procedure. First,examination of is necessary to classify the subtypes of scarring that are present. Then, the patient´s primary concerns are elicited, and the patient is offered a menu of procedures that may address the various components of the scarring process...it can be removed by using chemical and mechanical peeling and also by laser treatment...consult good dermatologist they will examine and explain in detail Regards