Acne and pimples

I have acne and pimples problem..n their scars too.. I am not taking any medications now..Should i go for homoepathy or allopathy?

Doctor Answers (2) on Acne and pimples

The therapy and doctor is an informed decision which you have to made perrsonally based on your understanding. I wont be able to say much about it. Acne is a difficult problem to deal with at your age when there are already many issues troubling you. There can be many causes of acne including lifestyle, genetic ,insulin resistance and so on. A comprehensive evaluation will help us identify the cause of the disorder and then it can be treated in a precise manner. ​Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequalae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation and make a path for the flawless skin you aspire for.
Himanshu Gupta Ghaziabad | Dermatologist
If you are having scars, better to start treatment at the earliest to prevent further formation of scars. Kindly consult a dermatologist near you at the earliest.