Acne and dandruff problem
I want permanent treatment doctor .I was having problem since few days doctor .so I want to a perfect result.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An understanding to the cause of acne should be established or this keeps recurring. Similar it is for dandruff.
A good dermatologist will be able to make your needs of a flawless skin successful.
Keep the maintenance part in discussion with your dermatologist.