Acne and black spots
Monalisa here I have acne / pimple problem and black spots on the face as well and no itching but I have tried many things nothing is working my age is 24 yes even HV taken ayurvedic medicines and my skin type is oily.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

​​ Thanks for the query. I assume what you mean is probably post acne pigmentation or post inflammatory pigmentation. Targeting through a single agent may not always be fruitful. Meet a qualified Dermatologist to learn more about the diagnosis and treatment options. Combination of different therapeutic agents is always beneficial. Revlite I.e. Q Switched Nd YAG laser is also available and can be of much use. Hope it helps. ​​