ACL Tear -- for surgery
My wife got sprained twice accidentally and was limping for quite sometime. We did a MRI based on a doctors advise and figured out it was a ACL tear and needs a surgery. Need to know which will be the best hospital with a competitive pricing.

Dr. Poornachandra Tejaswi S
Hi there I understand your concern...You need experienced orthopedic surgeon to treat it....Good and cheap will be government hospitals like Victoria,bowring,kc general hospital,sanjay gandhi etc...You can choose few other medical colleges in the city as well as they are relatively cheaper and have good care...hope this helps you...regards.