Acl recovery
Got my acl reconstruction last year. Working out my leg for quite some time now. Even my surgeon said, quads are properly developed now. Still when I run, upper area of patela hurts a bit.

Physiotherapist 4 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
You have mentioned that the reconstruction was performed last year, please be precise, exactly when? Only when a doctor knows the time period after the procedure, he/she can comment on it.... please visit a physiotherapist for detailed evaluation of your problem.... they will asses the case and will provide a suitable solution, as this case needs a subjective evaluation. ... thank you, get well soon.