ACL INJURY
Please see attached mri findings. Do i need surgery to fix acl or just physio will help it heal? Is there a tear in the lateral meniscus? What is the recovery time?

Dr. Jayakrishnan Pillai
Orthopedist 13 yrs exp Bangalore

Your report indicates multiple injuries. Scan images need to be seen and the knee needs physical examination to check for instability. Diagnosis is not done on MRI findings alone, clinical examination is also required.
Dr. Suchita K Taparia (PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 6 yrs exp Noida
Hello dear your reports shows problem is there...but for star treatment I want to examine your condition with multiple physical activity levels test...For that u need to come my clinic..After examination will plan out our treatment plan...start early physiotherapy..thanks