Acidity since 2 days
I am having acidity and a feeling of vomiting since 2 days. Last night I took pepfiz but of no use. Please suggest something.

Dr. Sanjay Erande
General Physician 13 yrs exp Pune

Take tablet Sutshekhar &tablet Kamdudha each 2 tabs before food 2 times a day. If vomiting still persists consult a ayurvedic physician. He will advice you vaman panchakarma; as now it is the better time to remove the pitta and kapha by this detoxification process .as now you are saying that it is coming out by its own let it be out by the process of panchakarma vaman (vomiting )