Acidity and vomitting

I have a severe problem of acidity and vomitting once my vomitting starts it won't stop easily and even feel dizziness and fatigue don't feel like doing anything can't sleep at night today I have been vomitting since morning till afternoon please tell me what should I do stop my vomitting and control my acidity.

Doctor Answers (2) on Acidity and vomitting

Dr. Arunabha Das Darjeeling | General Physician
You must consult any gastroenterologist very urgently. Acidity with recurrent vomiting is also an alarming condition because the most important need is to avoid the high risk conditions as early as possible. Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease or Acute Peptic Disease is a very common problem, which many will say. But this kind of repeated problems also arises due to helicobacter pylori infection or stomach cancer in many cases. H.pyloric infection is also a predisposing factor of cancer in stomach. The matter of concern is both. You need to check for upper g.i endoscopy and ultrasonography of whole abdomen. You may take medicines as antacids and anti-emetics many times for immediate relief. But if you want to be secure for long time,than take responsibility of your health and check laboratically for evidence based final diagnosis. You should also practice yoga twice daily after consulting with any trainer. Avoid spicy,fatty and non veg diets. Avoid fast foods or packeted diets from outside untill the final diagnosis or full treatment is done. Intake of fast foods and packeted foods are commonly associated with stomach cancer these days. Last but not least,avoid hot foods. Intake of hot foods in persons suffering from regular acidity and vomiting has been known to be at highest risk of stomach cancer. All the best. May God bless you. Donot panic untill full treatment.
Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there I understand your concern...cause for repeated vomiting should be diagnosed first consult nearest physician first....take ondensetron 4mg now...try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can.Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty.avoid coffee,tea etc.Stress may make your gastritis symptoms worse. Stress may be hard to avoid, but you can learn to cope with it. If you have trouble relaxing, consider calming activities, such as meditation, yoga etc...sleep with head raised position and have dinner atleast 2 hours before sleep..