Accidential scar

Hello doctor.. Last year on 20th january I came across an accident in which i got injury below my right eye.. Initially when i consulted with my doctor.. they were trying to complete its healing process.. but after some time the wound was almost healed but the main problem is the resulting scar of that accident.. It's a complete black scar of approximately 2.5cm.Would you please tell me how to get rid out of this scar.. Please help me

Doctor Answers (1) on Accidential scar

Thanks for the query. Hi There are a lot of treatment options for scars available  as of today. The treatment depends on the duration of scar and facilities available. The advance treatment option includes Fractional CO2 lasers in multiple sessions. Topical medications may be of little use and will supplement laser treatment. Other treatment option include dermaroller. Hope it helps you.