Accident and injured

Meet with an accident today ..not any fracture but have so many wounds and body please tell me which kind of doctor should i consult .please reply asap
views-icons 44 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Accident and injured

doctor profile image
Dr. Jeetendra Khatuja Mumbai | Dermatologist
If your wounds are not very deep then you can consult any general physician for pain relief and antibiotics if required.If you have deep wounds then consult dermatologist or surgeon as wounds needs proper care till it heals completely and also to reduce wound spots.take care.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?