Absence of menstruation
I only had the problem of not getting my menstruation in may month due to less intake of water, etc.but this time im not getting my menstruation for the last one month of july n not even in august.yes im going through stress but not too high everyday.and I hav more than enough food everyday.what should i do

Dr. Saravanan Lakshmanan
Infertility Specialist 17 yrs exp Chennai
Healthy lifestyle. Reduce ur stress. Timely food. Right diet. Physical activity. adequate sleep and minimise electronic gadgets. This will settle most of our day today health issues and keep us fit!!