About sex problem
Hello Dr. I have problem that my sex time is just 5 to 10 second and got climax. So is that treatment possible for this and which doctor i have to consult??
276 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Diwakar Sharma
Psychiatrist 7 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Hi there...Ur problem is called premature ejaculation and its predominantly  psychiatric in nature. There r certain medications and behavioural techniques which help in this kind of problems and beyond. Feel free to consult a psychiatrist .. Thanks
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?