About pregnancy tips

Please give a tips for how to get pregnancy fast... suggestions and tips. My periods was came regularly. I am very healthy..

Doctor Answers (4) on About pregnancy tips

Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, You are only 20 years old. You can take time to be pregnant. The most fertile period is on the 10th day of your periods for having a successful conception. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi or further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynecology treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can mail me your contact details so that I can get in touch with you.
Dr. Mamta Pattnayak Gurgaon | Gynecologist
Hi, you r 20 yrs. Don't worry, for pregnancy to happen you should be relaxed.don't time anything.it happens automatically. Try in between 8th day of periods till 20th day alternative days r better.
Dr. Kuldeep Wagh Pune | Gynecologist
there are no tips to get pregnancy fast. its not a comodity and many factors are involved in it. keep positive mind, dont expect that intercourse would lead to pregnancy immediately, take no stress and be connected with your hubby emotionally. try to have intercourse in the mid of the cycle from day 10 to day 18
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
A woman gets pregnant around the days when ovulation occurs. The average time of ovulation is the 14th day of an average length (28 day) menstrual cycle. Ovulation time vary for each individual, and can occur from 12th to 19th day of the cycle . Sperm can live up to 3 to 5 days in a womans reproductive tract, so it is possible to become pregnant if unprotected sex occurs 5 days before ovulation. The life span of the typical egg is relatively short, only around 24 hours. If fertilization does not occur within that time frame, the egg will die...good luck..