About pregnancy problem
My doctor said that my sister has retroverted uterus problem . Is it major problem ? Is any problem for her conceiving?

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi, retroverted uterus is not a major cause of Infertility. So don't worry. If tried for pregnancy for more than a yr then consult gynaecologist.
Dr. Harisha N L
Hi there I understand your concern and anxiety...Retroversion is the position of the body of the uterus....it is seen in a quarter of women and is also normal. The significance of this position lies in the relatively lesser fertility rates associated with this condition as the reverse position causes a tough time for the sperms to ascend into the uterus...Regards.