About pregnancy
I had missed period for about 1 month 10days, when i went for check up, doctor assisted me to take urine and blood test, i took and pregnancy report was positive, but i had very bad lower backache and bleeding started from 10th days brownish, so doctor did ultrasound test, in that they told egg didnt sustained, it may went off through urine. So i am worried whether this may effect my next pregnancy or what ? for 1 month doctor checked for harmone level once it reduced within 10 they told me to try for pregnancy. last month again i had missed period, i thought i will go to doctor it was 1 month 10days delay, but on same day again periods happened. i think we are not doing intercourse properly. Kindly assist in this matter or give some tips.

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello,, if your had positive pregnancy test then your sexual intercourse is normal, but your are not able to sustain that pregnancy (missed abortion), it is due to mainly hormonal imbalance. Visit your doctor get hormonal assay (progesterone levels, which is responsible for maintaining pregnancy) done,, if any hormal issue is there, then he will replace the hormone exogenously.