About pragnancy

I sex with my gf . She take unwanted 72 after this day. After taking her period is not coming . Then she tried preganews . It indicates that 1pink line . Which is the result , she is pregnant or not ? If she is not pregnant then why her period is not coming ? What she will do ? Please help

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. It is unclear from your question if the period is delayed and if the pregnancy test was done using an early morning urine sample. If you have read the instructions on the test packet it will tell you that a single line is the test line. Two lines usually means a positive test. If the control line does not appear you need to repeat the test with a new kit. If the period is delayed by seven days you need to do the pregnancy test. if it is positive or you have a doubt please see your gynaecologist for help. best wishes